cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Mods Number still not ported from Wind (November 17)

Chesterfield
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I opened a ticket and sent PMs to @Mary_M, @Shazia_K, @Saray_O but haven't heard back.

Can one of the mods please look into my issue?

If you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15

Chesterfield

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
You can send an email about that. She's trying to get service to people as quick as possible, give her a break.

Thanks Chief. I figured since she finally responded I'd try to get some sort of information.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You can send an email about that. She's trying to get service to people as quick as possible, give her a break.

nyall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Chesterfield wrote:

@Shazia_K wrote:

Hello @Chesterfield

I'm sorry about this. 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone .

Thanks,

Shazia

Will my service date be moved to when the port finally happens? Or will I only have 76 days left.

See what I mean. 

Chesterfield

@Shazia_K wrote:

Hello @Chesterfield

I'm sorry about this. 

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone .

Thanks,

Shazia

Will my service date be moved to when the port finally happens? Or will I only have 76 days left.

samshikari

Hey Shazia, can you look at your PM?

Thanks 🙂

Hello @Chesterfield

I'm sorry about this. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Chesterfield

I'd love to become a MOD I saw there was a post on here recently asking on how to become one.  Clearly they need help and the blanket responses that the user base provides doesn't really help the situation and if anything just makes people more upset.

Rockdaddy22
I'm so sorry for the long wait it's been insane here lately. http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Moving-forward-together/m-p/105074#U1050...

She'll probably ask for
Account number with old provider
Phone number you want to port
Sim number
Full name

Rockdaddy22
No need to make a fuss
@Shazia_K If you have time today could you please look at this case. I know you're so busy 😞

nyall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Make a bigger scene. The mods, pick and choose who to reply to based on how much attention they get in threads like these. 

It took 10 days to get me one reply, and after posting on the forums, that was reduced to minutes. 

Chesterfield

I'd love to get an update on this.

76/90 days left of a service I paid for and can't use.

Chesterfield

Fingers Crossed

Then you're good! not much you can do but sit tight and wait for the mods to get to you.

Chesterfield

Yes

Need Help? Let's chat.