cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator required to complete a full refund

Valdikam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Moderator,

I am the same person who started the topic "Emergency calls only". Unfortunately I am not from the lucky persons to get your service up and running on my LG TU 915 phone (former Rogers, now unlocked and in your list of working phones). If you need IMEI please check the topic mentioned. 

Why I stick to using only my phone is that it is the one my mother has used to work with and for her quite old age it would not be possible to learn to work on another phone. I have to confirm I have tried everything people suggested here and nothing worked. My background is also technical (assembling PCs and repairing POS devices) and believe me your network really does not like my phone.

Since I have not used my prepaid plan yet and can return the non-working SIM at your office/ or back to Walmart store I purchased it from, please advise how I could receive my money back. My understanding is that as a moderator you will issue me a full refund after confirming that I have not used any cent from my plan. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you,

Valdi

2 REPLIES 2

horemansus
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is the phone old enough to only have GSM.. would work on Rogers GSM (gen 2} if it does not have WCDMA, then it would not work on PM.

Perhaps it is crippled by Rogers firmware?

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will need to send the mods a private message to contact them but do understand their service is working correctly so they will not be obligated to refund you. It's worth a shot though good luck. 

Need Help? Let's chat.