cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well no port completed for me 24hrs plus..

UrbnRzqr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know how I should continue with this issue...

I'm supposed to tag a moderator or something..

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@UrbnRzqr wrote:

Well I don't believe I gave the wrong number as I triple checked it.  I did make a hardware change during the life of the plan and it may not match the original hardware that was on file, if that makes sense.

Hi UrbnRzqr,

Not to say that this was particularly the case with your issue, but it's not just the phone number that can be entered correctly. A lot of people don't bother with entering the account number, IMEI or PIN and this can definitely cause delays. Add to the mix that any one of those can be entered incorrect. There are a lot of variables to consider, sadly. It really should be super easy to port in this day and age and for the most part it is, but there's always that little bit of room for error 🙂

UrbnRzqr

Well I don't believe I gave the wrong number as I triple checked it.  I did make a hardware change during the life of the plan and it may not match the original hardware that was on file, if that makes sense.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's why most ports fail, wrong info given by user. I strongly recommend using account number when porting. I think it should be mandatory, unfortunately it isn't.

UrbnRzqr

Well just called zoomer and looks like the IMEI number I gave is incorrect.  I believe its because I switched phones.  Will update with account number and tag a mod.  

Thanks for support.  Will update.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Perfect, I really don't have time to read all the previous posts lol It's crazy around here.

zzguffy901

Just be patient, even though it is hard.

My activation was just under 5 full days, hopefully yours does not take this long.

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi UrbnRzqr,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. This is a good place to start: Contacting a Mod

Just be aware there's a huge influx of support requests so they are backlogged. They will get to you though!

Good luck! In the meantime, send a PM and tomorrow if it hasn't been resolved, try tagging a mod here 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.