cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data is not working

stephenutulor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Please I need help, my mobile date is not working, it turns on but does not show any active mobile data

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@stephenutulor , by chance do you have a data usage limit placed on your phone or mobile data is disabled globally or at app level? Usually you would have received warning if your data allotment was nearing it's limit. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@stephenutulor 

If you've depleted your data allotment, you have a few options:

1. purchase a 1-time data add-on from the selections within your self-serve.   Check out the Data and Add-On's selection.
  2. renew your plan early if you're too far from the renewal date to wait.   You'll need customer support assistance to renew on the SAME plan.   Bear in mind this causes you to lose what's left on the existing cycle and there's no proration or refunds for unused time remaining.
  3. if you're finding you routinely run out of data, consider switching to a higher data component plan.   If you do this, best to make the change effective on your NEXT renewal date as per point above.
  4. of course, the FREE option.   Rely on free Wi-Fi sites until next renewal.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@stephenutulor  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1676148710393.png

For most up to date account info

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @stephenutulor 

Login to your account / open inPrivate mode,from computer.

is showing any data left, or you used all,
or call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out data usage,

if you using all data, and you needed buy it Add-ons, until your next renewal cycle come.

if have left data try to Restart all network, and reboot device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@stephenutulor - was it working before?

Ensure the data setting is on in the settings of your device.

Then check to see that you have data left in your My Account.

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

If data is left in your My Account, try:

• restarting your phone
  • toggle in/out of airplane mode
  • perform a reset of your device's network settings, this can help you connect to the proper network 
Need Help? Let's chat.