cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistake while activating

Djhoue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, new here and already need  help.

Wrote in wrong MIED (or MEID, don't remember) while activating.   Got a text message (last night at 5:00) saying someone will get in touch with me shortly.   Still waiting.  Can I do something about it? 

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@Djhoue wrote:

Wrote in wrong MIED (or MEID, don't remember) while activating.   \

It's neither MIED nor MEID, but actually IMEI. I'm sure that you've found it by now, but that text message sent by Public Mobile contains outdated and incorrect information. MEID is no longer used because there are no remaining CDMA services in Canada (that you could get a number ported from).  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Djhoue 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Djhoue 

Keep your eyes on the envelope icon on the top of this page.

A CS_Agent will straighten things out for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Djhoue   I will private message you a phone number you can reach out to the Telus/PM Porting support team and you can update them with your porting information.  Please check your Community inbox, envelope icon on top right

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It is MEID - Mobile equipment identifier.

I would suggest to contact CSA opening a ticket. Click on Bubble (chat) and type 'ticket' and follow prompts. That way ticket will get in CSA's hands.

Need Help? Let's chat.