cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards

Omidwise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys, I got this message from public mobile: ""Public Mobile: Your 2GB bonus one-time data add-on and your 500 international long-distance bonus minutes one-time add-on has been added to your account. The data and the minutes will remain on your account until fully used up. See in Self-Serve."" But there is no reward and international call available in my account.

Does anybody know what is the problem?

8 REPLIES 8

Omidwise

Thanks for your answer,

The weird thing is, I called one time to Iran and it works but right now I cannot do that again.

@Omidwise   Sorry Iran is not part of any Long distance add-on with PM

I believe there was a brief time (Dec 11)  people can call Iran, but not sure if it is a glitch or not

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/anyone-knows-which-country-is-included-in...

I guess you tried, if it didn't work, then no, it cannot be called or they closed the loophole

Your choice would be to use calling cards to call instead

Omidwise

I want to call to Iran but I can't 

@Omidwise   the long distance can only called selected countries, which country are you trying to call?

these are the countries that it can be used to call

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

**but possible you might also able to call these countries
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan Peru, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, Venezuela,

Omidwise

Thanks guys the problem is I can see the add on but I can't use them. I have 500 minutes international call but when I want to call there is an error.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Omidwise @Good news is you have confirmation it’s been added to your account , so rest assured it’s there @Omidwise 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Omidwise   could be just a browser cache issue.  Please login My Account again Using Incognito mode and you should see it

In fact with the cache problem, I suggest you to always using Incognito mode to avoid confusion

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Omidwise  Try again in incognito mode / private mode 

Try again incognito mode/private mode

Handy1_0-1672238734908.jpeg

Refresh page                                   ^^

Need Help? Let's chat.