cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral bonus

AP7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been missing the referral bonus on my account for quite some time now.

Can the @CS_Agent please look into this?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marcmasters, then you need to contact the moderators (see the link in my previous post).

marcmasters
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey no they have not ones my mom and the others my aunt

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marcmasters, Are you sure you had this referral previously?  Any chance the person has left Public Mobile? 

If all is in place, you would need to take this one up with the moderator team.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.  Include your account# or phone# as well as your account PIN.  Note that the moderators are gone for the day and will be back in the morning.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Also, for future reference, you should always start a new topic.  The topic to which you have posted is rather old, and you risk not having your question responded to in a timely manner when posting to an old topic.

marcmasters
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm missing a referral bonus for quite sometime now and would like it to be fixed please

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

sometimes they can do it right away sometimes it takes a week or so (goes to another department)

AP7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks - messaged the Mod Team!

Hopefully it's applied soon.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If your referral bonus has not come in yet, please message the mdoerator team directly and give them the numbers you referred so they can have a look at their account and see if they put your number as the referral. 

Need Help? Let's chat.