cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Referral credits/rewards

1s0s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, my referral included my referral code properly, but she did not receive a bonus, and I did not receive a referral reward.  The new activation was back in August of this year.  Please and thank you.

9 REPLIES 9

Pmob007

It happens minimum after 30 days of you and referee staying active and in good standing active accounts only! 

@1s0s wrote:

Thanks; I'll give that a try

@1s0s   for friend referral issue, your friend is supposed to open a single ticket for both of you .  Please ask your friend to submit the ticket.

@1s0s 

Have your referral either send a private message to CS_Agent or use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket for help with that referral code problem.

1s0s

Thanks; I'll give that a try

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@1s0s wrote:

Could you please provide the number for this? Thanks

@1s0s  there is no number to call, no one to talk to. You do all support through their online system.

You can contact a Customer Service Rep one of 2 ways.

1. At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗"

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

Send the info above to your referral, as I said, they have to be the one to initiate this.

1s0s

Could you please provide the number for this? Thanks

1s0s

I'm not sure how to get this help or who/how to contact. Thank you.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@1s0s wrote:

Hi there, my referral included my referral code properly, but she did not receive a bonus, and I did not receive a referral reward.  The new activation was back in August of this year.  Please and thank you.

@1s0s You need the person you referred to contact Customer Service (with your referral code) for help. They should have received the bonus with in days and you, the referral notification right away with your monthly reward to follow.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@1s0s 

The person that you referred should get help with that from a CSA from Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.