cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Refer-a-friend rewards

burdenfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up with Public mobile a month and a half ago and have referred two friends. On both refferals I recieved a text from Public mobile: "So sorry, your refer a friend reward will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us. See the details in self serve". I logged into my self-serve and saw that despite this message...my rewards were accounted for. I was to recieve $6 off my next payment.

Recently i have reffered another friend and I recieved the same message entered above. Now when I go into my self-serve..i only see that I have reffered ONE friend. When in reality it should be THREE friends.

I can PM the phone numbers if that helps.

Also worth mentioning...I have recently set up my plan to change on my NEXT billing date to take advantage of the current promo. Did changing my plan affect my referrals? I am positive I updated my plan to change on my next billing cycle and not the current one I am in.

4 REPLIES 4

burdenfire

Hi there

I have been given a ticket number for my issue:*******************

It has been over a month now and is still not resolved.

I am concerned because in another week my plan will auto-renew.

I was hoping one of the MODs can respond please.

thanks for your time

Ed

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @burdenfire

That definitely sounds like a referral problem. As mentioned, I'll need you to send me your phone number as well as your friend's; we'll submit a ticket, adjust your account if needed and make sure that the rewards will properly be applied on your next referral. 

Please send it via private message.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

burdenfire

Thank you for the info.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I just went through a similar thing.  You need to private message one of the admins, with your phone number and the phone numbers of your friends. they will then create a ticket for you and adjust your account. It took about a week and a half  for the changes to appear on my account.  (  If nothing happens withing two weeks  send a friendly reminder, (include phone numbers and ticket number).

Need Help? Let's chat.