cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Extra Data Plan and weird Monthly Payment

jermaine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought my first mobile plan on a special deal at the Holidays a 4gb data, unlimited text and talk at $25 paid every time at the end of month. and now yesterday at July 7th my mobile plan is missing 2 gb of data and my payment is every in the middle of the month all the time instead of the end of month. And I would like it to be fix as soon as possible.

16 REPLIES 16

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@jermaine wrote:

I bought my first mobile plan on a special deal at the Holidays a 4gb data, unlimited text and talk at $25 paid ... and now yesterday at July 7th my mobile plan is missing 2 gb of data ...

Was your "special deal at the Holidays" a 6-month promo? Maybe you were getting +2GB on each bill and now (7 months later) you're not.

Public Mobile only sells 30-day prepaid plans now. "30 days" and "1 month" are not the same thing more often than not. The best workaround is probably to deposit payment vouchers into the account every "month" which keep the balance ahead by a month. Public Mobile isn't going to change this old habit, people have asked before many times over the years, so our options are to work with it or to work around it or to go somewhere else.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jermaine 

There is reference to a rare winback offer last june that had a possibility of stacking mentioned elsewhere but no one I know of was game enough to try it out. There was also a winback offer in spring 2020 that had 24 months of an extra 2gb (maybe 3gb?) for 24 months if I remember correctly which would explain why it has disappeared from your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/2GB-Bonus-Data-Promo/m-p/694059/highlight...

Could either of these offers been the one you activated on? Put mobile in the search bar of tbe email used for your self serve account to check for the email offer or your welcome email from pm which will include your promo details.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jermaine 

Was this offer from about a year ago? Sent by email?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jermaine 

Do you have the text message or email offer from koodo/pm?

@jermaine wrote:

ah it because i was with telus/koodo at that time that offer me the public plan deal that why does'nt show on Public site 

@jermaine   so, it is a local mobile store offering you that promotion?

if that is the case, you have to open ticket with PM Support to confirm.

jermaine

ah it because i was with telus/koodo at that time that offer me the public plan deal that why does'nt show on Public site 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

That promo is for $35+ plans sonit does not apply.

@jermaine 

Can you confirm your activation date?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jermaine 

So you activated March 14th? That all looks normal. There has been no unlimited 2gb bonus of recurring plan data for $25 plans only 6MONTHS2GB and 12MONTHS2GB. 

jermaine

I think it was 3 gb of data but it does'nt show anymore

@jermaine wrote:

but it should be 2gigs for every month not limit of 6month 

@jermaine   if you joined in Dec and activate with this promotion , then yes, it should be ongoing :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

But the next question is, did you change your plan ?

If you activated with $25 plan and have been sticking with it,, then you should check with PM Support :

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jermaine 

Did you use 2GBBONUS?

jermaine

but it should be 2gigs for every month not limit of 6month 

jermaine

jermaine_0-1657326082482.pngMy Transaction History doesn't show December this is all i got  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jermaine 

If you can supply us with your transaction history going back as far as you can along with the date of activation and the promocode you used we can figure what has gone on in your account. Be sure to crop out any personal info in your screenshots before you post them....please and thank you.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jermaine hi first, you are on a 30 day plan so it wll change by a day in any month with 31 days, second for your data I think that promo was 2gigs extra for six months 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jermaine   PM is running on 30 days cycle, so the cycle date will change after a 31 days month.  i.e, the billing date is not fixed ,and that's why you start off end of month and it got moved up

For the data, $25 will only give you 1GB of data with autoapy,   Are you sure the 3GB is recurring? or one time?  Check your My  Promotion section in My Account, does it show 3GB data there?

Need Help? Let's chat.