cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiM

Talaxin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just upgraded my account, am I still eligible to receive the More is Merrier bonus?

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Talaxin  I was wondering what is MiM earlier.. LoL

Yes, everyone will get it.  They are sending the text in different stages.  Hang tight.   There is also some delay , so, it might slow the process a bit more, but we should all get the text by Dec 15.

@pkaraa wrote:

@Talaxin wrote:

I just upgraded my account, am I still eligible to receive the More is Merrier bonus?

Yes, doesnt matter which plan you are on, you are eligible on all active accounts.

Watch out for the email first about the offer and then text between now and 15th dec, to reply "YES" 

In case you dont get it, then you can contact support and open a ticket to get the promo manually applied to your account.  

@pkaraa @Talaxin  - I didn't get the text either....yet.

Public Mobile states the text will be received between December 1 - 15th. So hang tight.

If after December 15th, than maybe check in here again to take next steps.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Talaxin wrote:

Yes, doesnt matter which plan you are on, you are eligible on all active accounts.

Watch out for the email first about the offer and then text between now and 15th dec, to reply "YES" 

In case you dont get it, then you can contact support and open a ticket to get the promo manually applied to your account.  

Mark_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Talaxin wrote:

If you are an existing customer you have to respond by saying "YES" to the promo text you will receive between now and Dec 15th. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Talaxin 

Yes all customers are eligible as long as you have an active account.

Need Help? Let's chat.