cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Statistics

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Hey....I can no longer access individual members stats via their profile name? I hope this isn't permanent...the Univac 5000 is having a meltdown of nuclear proportions right now.....

Edit:

Ok what the....? They're back....geez.

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Click on the username and it all shows up. That's different. And I guess acceptable. The pop-up was nice for a quick glance.

Edit: Ah! I guess this happened to Nezgar. I got a red box error but it would seem it did post. Dang it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently you can't leave a blank post.

@Anonymous 

Dang it. That messes with my post count as profile stats don't include the lounge post count. So now my post count stats will all be off....sort of now I have a whole crap load of stat gathering to do....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : They're the Oracles. They have no interest in these things so they don't care. One might even go on to say that it was intentional what with "history".

But yes I also noticed that the little pop-up is gone.

@darlicious oh no..

the Univac 500 wasn't part of the Community Upgrade plan?? why Jade missed that????

And scream to all Oracles.. I thought you guys tested it.. none of you remember the integration with Univac???   😉

OMG...its true unless someone else can find public stats?

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Things will be all kinds of weird cause of the platform upgrade/ migration coming up.

@esjliv wrote:

Maybe stats are going away like the dinosaurs.

I'd be totally fine with that @esjliv 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

Hey....I can no longer access individual members stats via their profile name? I hope this isn't permanent...the Univac 5000 is having a meltdown of nuclear proportions right now.....

Edit:

You scared us!!!

don't be too loud, don't wake up the giant.. i don't want the add this "feature" for the new Changes that are coming to the Community..

🙂 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Edit:

Take screenshots while you still can. Maybe stats are going away like the dinosaurs.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Edit:

Ok what the....? Their back....geez.

Did you replace the flux capacitor with a bindle rotor ??

Need Help? Let's chat.