cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a payment

Vbyers71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please tell me when your auto pay does not go through how do you make a one time payment? I have tried three times and it keeps telling me there is enough funds in the account but there isn't and it won't take the payment and yes there is plenty of funds to make the payment . 

4 REPLIES 4

Vbyers71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vbyers71 

Wait out one full hour from your last attempt then choose other to make a payment, confirm and submit your payment. Your plan should automatically reactivate. If it only adds to your balance and the available funds equal or exceed your plan amount then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature and suspend your account. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Vbyers71 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,

Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

Anonymous
Not applicable

Choose the Other option in the drop down. Then deposit enough to get your balance up to your plan cost and it should reactivate..

Need Help? Let's chat.