cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MODS - please assist! "No Long Distance" problem

DGVictoria
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

Can you please look into why I keep getting a "no long distance add-on" error - even through my port appears to have completed successfully and I have purchased the long distance plan?

If the issue is resolved, I can cross-post the solution to other forum posters experiencing the same issue.

10 REPLIES 10

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thanks @Shazia_K xoxo

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@Shazia_K, can you please fix my account. The 12GB/3 month deal did not go through on autopay. 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Luddite

Ahum ahum, trust me you would be the first to know Robot LOL

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@DGVictoria wrote:

@Shazia_K you're my hero!

@DGVictoria Heroine I suppose; unless you know something I do not. Robot LOL ©

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

DGVictoria

@Shazia_K you're my hero!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That's awesome your the best 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hello @DGVictoria

I'm sorry about this,

I have replied to your private message, please reboot your phone and everything should be functional. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

DGVictoria

Yes I have purchased the add-on (although I shouldn't need it for making local calls).

My credit card was charged, and the "balance" correctly debited from my account.

I cannot make local or long distance calls, nor use text messaging, nor use data. Adding "1" as a prefix doesnt help. Inbound calls go straight to voicemail - which I can't check because I cant call the voicemail number.

The only outbound call I can make is to *611.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M I need mod assistance.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DGVictoria are you sure you purchased the addon? 

When you buy it you first have to load your account with a balance then buy it (so it looks like you buy it twice, odd I know). 

Does your account have a balance of x dollars for the cost of the addon - if so you did not add the addon yet. Add it then you have the plan.

If no balance then, under your main account page under ADDON, does it show the addon?

Mine is this:

200 min US and Canada Long Distance
17  /  200 MIN

If nothing there, you did not buy it. Were you charged for it? if so then Mod needs to fix. 

If it does show up on your overview page, then try rebooting your phone. If still no work, then see a mod. 

DGVictoria

@Mary_M can you please assist this morning??

Need Help? Let's chat.