cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS not working on iPhone 4

sn00ch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently ported from Rogers and everything seems to be working now except picture/video messaging. 

Will MMS work on iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2)? I'm unable to upgrade to iOS 8 or higher. I've seen a few posts mentioning the same issue but can't find a solution. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

sn00ch

Yes, MMS Messaging is on. It was working on Rogers so I'm not sure why it's no longer sending or receiving picture / video.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is MMS turned on?  I belive  my  friend had  a similar issue and i think it was that MMS was turned off. not an apple guy so i could be way off...

sn00ch

I accessed http://www.unlockit.co.nz on my phone, selected Canada, Public Mobile then "Create APN". I installed APN Carrier Settings so it's now ap.mb.com. Data works but I'm still unable to send MMS. Anything else I need to update?

iPhone 4 APN settings cannot be updated manually. You will need to connect to wifi, access APN iPhone 4 with Safari, then follow the directions there. 

Let us know how you make out.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It should work. Make sure your data is turned on to receive and send MMS. You might need to make sure APN settings are correct. 

Need Help? Let's chat.