@Dave_M

DJM.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SD08  Hilarious - seinfeld's still a great show 😄

CMOADMIN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well thank you 🙂 so somewhat sorta kinda along the lines of what I mentioned in my initial comment. Somebody was expecting something of someone but it wasnt happening... 

There are a few things about the set up of the domain (config/features/layout...) that are IMO that IME could be improved upon or changed. As a new member I was not expecting to come across an posts older than a few days without needing search archives. But the topic does warrant its own thread and.takes this one OT if we continued to discuss it here. 

Thank you for attempting to explain. Enjoy your day and the rest of your weekend 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CMOADMIN wrote:

I can't believe you replied without explaining the joke. Just wanted to boohoo about it? 

@CMOADMIN well it wasn't my joke to explain, first off.  Secondly, it was relevant to something that was going on in January of 2018 and I no longer remember the specific context.  But I believe it's safe to say there was something controversial going on in the community at the time and people wanted PM's leader Dave_M to weigh in and he hadn't.  Hence, the joke is that he was in one of those "side of the milk carton" missing child noticies. More specifically: it was sarcasm and a passive-agressive poke at Dave_M that he needed make a statement.  I believe.  Again, as this was more than a year and a half ago, it's hard to be completely sure that I'm rembering this right.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CMOADMIN

Hi. 

Well. Without making the post about you or me perhaps you could consider that I searched the drop down menu and categories, and this thread was in the top results per a particular *to no fault of my own* rarely active category...???

I can't believe you replied without explaining the joke. Just wanted to boohoo about it? 

srlawren

@CMOADMIN wrote:

I don't understand the joke either. Unless you're implying that he has gone AFK and its become evident by a lack of PM "staff" participation around the community?

@CMOADMIN was there really a need to revive this thread from a year and a half of dormancy just to mention you also don't get the joke??

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CMOADMIN

I don't understand the joke either. Unless you're implying that he has gone AFK and its become evident by a lack of PM "staff" participation around the community?

I think I spotted him here - at a staff birthday party half a year ago, lol, it seems something in the cake took him out for a while.

They should reward you!  @PhoneSeeker

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Michael77wrote:

Lost and Found! 🙂

Just in time to show his true colors. Smiley Wink

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lost and Found! 🙂

SD08

@canucks4life wrote:

@Dave_M

DJM.jpg

LOL

Careful, you might get him annoyed... 

Smiley Tongue

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i don't get the joke?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Is that what a CEO looks like?  Definitely MIA.  Man LOL

Dave_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Well done.Well done.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Agreed. He is missing. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.