cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not recieving incoming calls, got a text from PM saying to go online, click contact us

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

phone not recieving incoming calls, got a text from PM saying to go online, click contact us, (i don't see that anywhere) says to fill out sim and activation form (thought I did that) any one could help would be appreciated

6 REPLIES 6

EdN

Thank you, I have sent them a private mail a coupl of hours ago and have not heard back yet, hopefully soon

@EdN wrote:

phone not recieving incoming calls, got a text from PM saying to go online, click contact us, (i don't see that anywhere) says to fill out sim and activation form (thought I did that) any one could help would be appreciated

That text message is an indication of number porting failure.  You'll need to make sure that you have the correct Primus account information and then provide that to the moderators as mentioned earlier.

EdN

thankyou will do

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EdN wrote:

Hi, I activated at home made sure the new number they assigned was working then went back in to port from Primus wireless PM, after 1.5 hours got an email to contact them on the website but i don't see where to do that, 

To contact the moderators you require a community forum account - this is separate from your Public Mobile online account for the SIM/account.  Click community, then create an account.  Once you're in the community forums, click on the envelope icon at the top right of your screen.  In the Send To field, type Moderator_Team.

EdN

Hi, I activated at home made sure the new number they assigned was working then went back in to port from Primus wireless PM, after 1.5 hours got an email to contact them on the website but i don't see where to do that, 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EdN wrote:

Did you activate in store and port a number from another provider?

If so then in the upper right corner click on My Account. Then on the right side create self-serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.