cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards

Peanut1982
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

With public mobile's new points system, it's mentioned that we get 10 points for every yearly anniversary. Do those points only come into effect from the date of the new points system integration or since the beginning of being a customer? I've been a customer for 4 years now and I don't see any rewards for my anniversary. 

5 REPLIES 5

Peanut1982

Thank you

Peanut1982

So if I signed up in March of 2020, I will only get it on March of 2025. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Peanut1982 

The annual loyalty points will be added a day after your activation of your SIM date.

If you created this Community account the same date as your activation date. Your activation date is September 6 and you should receive it on September 7.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Peanut1982  my understanding is you get it once a year 10 points on the anniversary you joined pm. For me it's September.  I also received a text message from pm last week letting me know the 10 points will be here next month🤗

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it come on the anniversary date you joined with PM in the beginning, not the date when PM changed you to Public Points

to confirm the date, use the Public Mobile App.  Login the app and go to Account page.  On top, you will see your name and the anniversary date there

i dont think Pm will miss that, but if they did, then ask PM to give you back.  Just open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.