cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty reward not updated

4uChristina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with Public Mobile for more than 3 years, however my monthly loyalty discount wasn’t updated! It should have increased to $3.00 per month, but it remained at $2.00! What can I do? I tried calling *611 on my phone, that didn’t work! Can 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@4uChristina 

I just had my third anniversary for both my accounts. The $1 loyalty reward for my first year appeared on day 361 and was applied on the next renewal. My loyalty reward changed to $2 on day 721 and was applied on the next renewal. And my latest loyalty reward of $3 appeared in my account on day 1081 and was applied upon my next renewal which was a week ago.

As long as you have not suspended for more than 60 days you're loyal to reward will be applied accordingly if you created your community account the same day you activated you will see your loyalty reward appear December of this year after your 36th 30 day plans cycle.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Here's how I like to describe it.

1. Start date

2. After the renewal before 365 days later, you will see the new dollar added to the reward.

3. The next renewal will then get the new reduced renewal cost.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Was your activation the same as your community start date @4uChristina ? If so you have a ways to go from December 2020 to get 3 years. But if you created the community after your actual Public Mobile account then okay.

Here is a breakdown of one of my accounts. Sorry, don't have the 3rd year logged, so can't tell you when it applies yet.

# of Payments, and # of 30 day cycles without renewing early or being suspended)Note/Awarded
1This is your activation payment
14$1 should be applied (if not suspended for more than 60 days within the anniversary period)
26$2 should be applied (if not suspended for more than 60 days within the anniversary period)

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah the numbers seem a bit odd but 14 is the magic number. The other thing to take into account is if you took a month or 2 off and didnt renew bc out of country or something (although I am assuming that is not the case. So if you are on the 13th month, it should be next renewal

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@4uChristina - it is usually applied on the 14th payment cycle of your anniversary year. So the extra $1 will show in the 13th cycle, but applied on the 14th one. Hope that makes sense..it is the 30 day plans, not monthly that make it a bit tricky sometimes too.

Also, were you suspended for over a certain period of time? That can delay your loyalty.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@4uChristina , if you are on a 30 day play, the first anniversary is not reached until month 13.  So with that one renewal lag in year one, you carry it forward for the remaining 4 years as you reach the 5 year maximum reward level.  I am on a 90 day plan and so my penalty was an even longer time period.  

Need Help? Let's chat.