cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

When does the $1 reward show in your account? I just received it and I'm on my 11th renewal

18 REPLIES 18

@gpixel wrote:

yeah I was surprised to see it in my account. from what I've read in the forum's the reward doesn't show in your account till after your one year anniversary date. this is nice! I wonder if pm changed this 

For me, I've exprienced the same as you with the additional $1 appearing in my account in "rewards" before the year ends. Howver, since it gets added after a renewal is processed, that $1 won't be deducted until the next renewal after that.

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@stevenanto it sure is 😀. Always great seeing 👌

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bear2 patience is a virtue

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I look forward to the one year reward. Im still a long way away as I'm November.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

When does the $1 reward show in your account? I just received it and I'm on my 11th renewal

Well well, aren't you the lucky one.  Perhaps you knew someone's neighbour's who works in accounting?  Congratulations, gpixel4 😁

@darlicious 

I joined a few days after

@gpixel 

Did you join the community before or after you activated?

hmmm. maybe a certain "glitch" kicked it in 😉 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My recollection is something like JoyLuck's. After the renewal before your 365 days, the dollar will increment. Then it's available for your next renewal after those 365 days.

@gpixel 

Your loyalty reward should appear in your rewards section of your account on day 361.

@esjliv 

maybe you should check your account in a couple weeks 👍

@gpixel 

Congratulations!

On my account, the $1 loyalty appeared in self service on the day of my 13th renewal, but was not used for payment until the 14th payment.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

@gpixel wait a second, you are only a couple weeks before me.

Your next renewal IS your 13th payment, if you activated on the same day as your Community account was created.

Here are mine for the last 12 payments...plus my 13th coming up. I should see my loyalty before the 13th payment.

121-Apr-20
221-May-20
320-Jun-20
420-Jul-20
519-Aug-20
618-Sep-20
718-Oct-20
817-Nov-20
917-Dec-20
1016-Jan-21
1115-Feb-21
1217-Mar-21
1316-Apr-21

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel 

Maybe you shouldn't have said anything - they may take it away.

🤣🤣🤣

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

@gpixel ,

Yesterday a member posted who joined March 23/24, 2020 and their loyalty reward just appeared on their account. 

So I would say it will show up very soon before your 13th payment. So a few days before April 10th I would say.

And, HEY, I am soon after you!

😃

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You seem lucky because it is usually the 14 payment

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

yeah I was surprised to see it in my account. from what I've read in the forum's the reward doesn't show in your account till after your one year anniversary date. this is nice! I wonder if pm changed this 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel Usually, after your 12th cycle with PM. It was like that for me. Maybe you got lucky?😁

Need Help? Let's chat.