cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost payment

Amiin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to change my plan which expired at that moment so I chose 10$ for each month but I wasnt able to proceed.

I tought my balance account should be charged first to get able to transfer to another plan so I payed 10$ to get started but I was notified my payment is not enough to have your current plan active.

now my 10$ payment has still gone !!!

10 REPLIES 10

MJ23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there,

I'm just following up...has your issue been resolved? Please remember there are multiple Mods if your issue is still unresolved.

Cheers,

MJ23

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paul5 wrote:

contact your pm admintrator they can check that for you

Please see my note above:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Lost-payment/m-p/316980/highl...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

paul5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

contact your pm admintrator they can check that for you

Amiin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Apperciate it guys I am gonna send them a messages .

srlawren

@MJ23 wrote:

Have u contacted a PM Admin? They can resolve issue fairly quickly...I have had good experience and they are resolution oriented.

@Amiin note that @MJ23 is right, you should reach out to Public Mobile for support.  The "PM Admin" are actually known as the Moderator Team.  You can get support for issues like this by sending them a private message.  You can learn more about that here:  How to Get Help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MJ23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have u contacted a PM Admin? They can resolve issue fairly quickly...I have had good experience and they are resolution oriented.

cheers.

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

@Amiin wrote:

I tried to change my plan which expired at that moment so I chose 10$ for each month but I wasnt able to proceed.

I tought my balance account should be charged first to get able to transfer to another plan so I payed 10$ to get started but I was notified my payment is not enough to have your current plan active.

Don't futz around in the account on your last day of service. Especially when it changes to the ominous red Plan Expired.

But I don't understand how the amount you put in has gone anywhere. It's not renewal time yet. It shouldn't've taken any money from you yet. Are you sure it didn't successfully change to the $10 plan?

Log out, clear your cache/cookies or use a different browser and see what plan it thinks you're on.

@Anonymous the system probably tried to apply it toward renewing OP's previous plan.  Too bad they didn't pre-schedule the plan change: you're right that it's a very bad idea to try this on payment day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Amiin wrote:

Don't futz around in the account on your last day of service. Especially when it changes to the ominous red Plan Expired.

But I don't understand how the amount you put in has gone anywhere. It's not renewal time yet. It shouldn't've taken any money from you yet. Are you sure it didn't successfully change to the $10 plan?

Log out, clear your cache/cookies or use a different browser and see what plan it thinks you're on.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

pls double check ur credit card. does the payment going through sucessfully. if yes, check ur account balance, see if 10 is there. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Amiin Do you see $10 available as a Balance in your self-serve account? If yes, you can change your plan by going to plan change page and doing immediate change. 

Need Help? Let's chat.