cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost password

Hollaatyoboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone I have a problem. I have been a customer for a year and my old note 8 crashed on me so I have a s9+ now. My problem is my plan never auto renewed because I was short the funds in my bank account. And I have no clue what the password for my publicmobile.ca account is or the password for the email address linked to my account.  They were saved on my old phone. So my question is can I have the password reset somehow or can publicmobile.ca try to take the funds from my account now because the funds are in my bank account.  Been a week now with no phone.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

10 REPLIES 10

Hollaatyoboy

I got everything straightened out. I gave my credentials to a mod and got access to my account.  Thanks again for all the help. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Hollaatyoboy wrote:

You folks are awesome. I never knew about the *611 thing 😊 plan is renewed Now hopefully I can get my password reset so I can have full access to my account.

Thanks again people you all are awesome!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@Hollaatyoboy yes it really is a very good system once you find your way around, if you need anymore help there is usually someone here 24/7 good luck 😁

Hollaatyoboy

Mod is already on the case. He sent me a link to verify myself with last name on my account and my pin. Amazing service I'm so happy I chose publicmobile last year 🤙

Glad it worked, @Hollaatyoboy   I figured it would be a priority for you.

Now, waiting on PM Moderators for the 2nd part, and you're all set.

Hollaatyoboy

You folks are awesome. I never knew about the *611 thing 😊 plan is renewed Now hopefully I can get my password reset so I can have full access to my account.

Thanks again people you all are awesome!!! ❤️❤️❤️

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hollaatyoboy :Hey no problem, that what this community here for!

When you get everything working again, don't forget follow up here and let everyone know what happened and also mark this thread you created as solved by choosing one of the above posts as your accepted solution by clicking on the accepted solution button above the post that helped you most - doing so will help others with same problem as you.

Hollaatyoboy

Wow tyvm for the speedy reply. I have sent a message to the mods. 🤙

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hollaatyoboy :Try pressing the forgot password button, to refill your account go but voucher and dial 611 from your phone to put money in your account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hollaatyoboy 

You might also be able to call *611 from your phone and apply a payment there if there is an active payment card associated with your account.  From there you can reactivate service.

This is presuming your service was not inactive for more than 89 days. (which i'm presuming not)

Then at least you'll have service while waiting for self-serve password assistance to be responded to and managed by the Moderators.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Hollaatyoboy wrote:

Hello everyone I have a problem. I have been a customer for a year and my old note 8 crashed on me so I have a s9+ now. My problem is my plan never auto renewed because I was short the funds in my bank account. And I have no clue what the password for my publicmobile.ca account is or the password for the email address linked to my account.  They were saved on my old phone. So my question is can I have the password reset somehow or can publicmobile.ca try to take the funds from my account now because the funds are in my bank account.  Been a week now with no phone.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

@Hollaatyoboy 

you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.