cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM

AnitaO
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Lost my phone while on a trip (with my SIM card in it) and can no longer retreive it. Is it possible to transfer the plan from the lost SIM into a new one?

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

q@AnitaO 

Yes you can. If you have a new phone with eSIM. You just have to download the PM app and login to your account then purchase eSIM (it might be free or $5) then to the Accounts tab>Change Your SIM Card and you are off the the races.

IMG_0213.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @AnitaO 

Of course. You can purchase a new SIM card and then change it on your account. Easy as pie. Of course you just need to purchase a new phone that works with Public Mobile.

I would advise not to order a SIM card directly from Public Mobile. It can be up to 3 plus weeks to get it in the mail. Here are better options...

Amazon

Or

Purchase directly from a store that may have them. Use this link to find a store.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

Then when you get the new SIM card, log into your account, go to profile and on the right side you'll see SIM card number with a pencil. Click on pencil and change the SIM card number to the new one. Wait till it's complete and then turn off phone then reboot to make sure it's up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.