cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Phone- unable to log into online account

yxy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm asking this question for a friend. He lost his phone. So now he has a new phone and new sim card but he cannot get into his Public Mobile Account because they send a verification code to his phone in order to be able to log in. He lost his phone so he can't get the code. He tried to get the code sent to his email but that is not an option. The only option is by text or voicemail. What is he supposed to do? We've looked at other online chats, and it says to go to the chat box and we tried that but we literally go in circles. Does anyone know how he is supposed to get into his online account to active his new sim card?

5 REPLIES 5

@yxy1 

have they ever registered an Eversafe account since the changes of several months ago?

definitely reach out to customer support and they can at least help regain access to change the associated Sim card that they got to the existing account.

yxy1

Thanks. I'll try sending them a message. On his account, he only has the text and voice message. Email is not an option.

yxy1

How do you contact their customer service directly? The only thing I can find is the chat box which is just an automated thing

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@yxy1 

Tap "Didn't get the code" and you should get the option to get it via text, voice message, and e-mail.

Ask them to try that.

Failing that, here's how to reach a customer support agent:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Fatfin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh no, that sounds like a real headache! Losing a phone can be such a hassle. Have you tried reaching out to Public Mobile's customer support directly? They might have specific procedures for situations like this and could guide you through the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.