cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Phone - Need Options

jonvt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning Community,

I have an extra phone that I registered with PM 6 or 7 years ago, as a spare phone on our Farming operation. It has been misplaced recently. I can't seem to get the account to sync up with eversafe as i havent logged in in the past few years. As I no longer have the phone for the security codes, i created an account using the email im pretty sure is linked to the phone, but it wont come up with the phone "account" details....not even sure how to cancel the recurring payments 😄 

Not sure what my options are, any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jonvt - sounds like you just want to cancel this account? If so, if you know the 4 digit account PIN call # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device and remove autopay. Then in 90 days in nonpay status this account will be automatically closed.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jonvt 

To be certain, is it your goal to cancel the account altogether, or reinstate service with a new device (for which you'd need a replacement Public Mobile SIM card)

If CANCEL, contact support and ask them to remove the associated auto-payment trigger and the account will suspend and terminate without further payment.

If RESUME with new device, get a PM SIM card from a corporate TELUS, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik location, then regain access to the self-serve to do a Change SIM card function on the existing account.  Once the new PM SIM card number is entered in that area on the account, simply pop it into the replacement device.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jonvt  Get a new SIM card and if you can get support to help you regain access to it you can sim swap the sim number to keep the phone number and plan like this 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1688390071705.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

or you can ask support to do this for you if your having issue with it . Also if you just want to to cancel the account you can port number out or turn off auto pay like this 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_1-1688390143596.png

Or you can ask support to remove the credit card on file to cancel account right away 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jonvt 

if you cannot find the email linked to the phone, or you got the correct email but not working, you will have to submit a ticket with PM support me have them to help. Please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.