cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing my mind

JordanRoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a customer for about an hour now and im already losing my mind. I thought this would be easy but its anything but. The website keeps telling me it has customer support agents but im yet to get a hold of one and the AI they use is a cycle of never ending confirmation codes. 
Can anyone help? I am coming from rogers and have already paid for my plan. It said to leave my sim card in my phone and it would transfer my number over in a matter of time (30mins-5 hours). After an hour, I received a pop-up on my phone saying the esim isnt compatible. That is all. Theres no instruction on what I must do now, and I keep going in circles. Please help

5 REPLIES 5

Bigjay83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@JordanRoss I had a similar issue when switching over my Mom. She has an iPhone and that message popped up. I disabled her previous providers SIM card and made sure the Public Mobile E-SIM was active then turned off her phone and turned it back on and it resolved the issue. 

@JordanRoss  dot know who developed it , and yes it’s a different  way for support but it works once you get the hang of it . Also I sent you number in your in box to porting team or use this link to it and call them for status update on port 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

hairbag1_0-1651683439434.png

This might help explain

JordanRoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I clicked, YES. Thank you for link, I have messaged them and awaiting response. 
side note- who developed this website? What an odd way to deal with customer support lol

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JordanRoss  Did your reply YES to the confirmation text to port from rogers ? No worries there’s a number for live support to give status update of the port or re trigger it if need will send you it private message , as we not allowed to post it here . And I’ll leave you this direct link to support should you need them for anything else 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.