cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to switch from Rogers

BH303
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 3 numbers wiht Rogers, my number which I have 50G of data, & 2 lines for my teenage daughters. Presently they only have talk and text but i would like to get them a small amount of data per month in case of emergencies.

-Is it difficult to switch all 3 numbers to Public

- How is Publics coverage vs Rogers

- What would the cost be for a plan for all 3 numbers

- I travel to Mexico a lot. Does Public offer any plans with internation data or texting?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BH303 , it is not too difficult to activate with Public Mobile and port numbers over.  The key difference compared to other carrier brands is that Public Mobile requires separate accounts for each line (separate login with unique email).  There is no sharing of data or other usage.  The pricing for currently available plans is found on the shop web page.  The plan offerings can be location dependent.  Check out the plans to see which is most suitable.  As for roaming, Public Mobile only offers roaming in the US.  One final suggestion, when activating, it is better to not include a number port during the activation process.  If something goes wrong, you may end up losing the Rogers service as well.  Activate the Public Mobile service, confirm everything is working properly and then initiate a number port. 

This help article explains the activation process.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=_articleCategory_getting-started

Need Help? Let's chat.