cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login when account is deactivated

Tisha1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is long winded but I'll try to make it short. My account is temporarily suspended because I didn't pay. I had to make a whole new profile just to join the community. When I try to log in to pay, PM wants to verify who I am by sending a 6 digit code which I can't  use because I can't  receive texts because I haven't  paid. It's  a catch 22. I'm  super frustrated and need to speak to a moderator or a human being. Please someone  help me find someone to help me!!!

6 REPLIES 6

WilliamCodes

Hey, I’m in the exact same situation as you… Can’t login to my account because my number is currently inactive. But also can’t login to reactive my account. I’ve submitted a ticket. Please let me know if you’ve resolved the issues.

Tisha1

Thank you for the links:)

Tisha1

Thank you @Handy1  the only reason I am even in here is because I had to create a whole new log in. I still need to access my original account to be able to make my payment. I can't do this because PM tries to send the 6 digit code to verify its me by text that I can't receive because  I haven't paid (which is what I'm  trying to do-Catch 22!). I already tried what you mentioned. I unfortunately don't  remember my 4 digit pin and I can't call 611 because again no service and I bought 2 vouchers and none of them worked. So I sent a message to the CSA. I do appreciate your time though. Thanks again! 

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tisha1  Since you have a EverSafe account now, try to click "resend" link when you get the prompt for 2FA.  You should see an option to email the 2FA code to the email account associated with your account.

If you don't try to send an email to CS Agent.

You can send an email directly to the CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Here is a help article about how to contact the CS Agent.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tisha1  

Auto pay can fail

but here how to contact support 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

add Then once’s you have services resumed you. An sign back in 

Need Help? Let's chat.