cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in

Ben1985
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Get as far as sending an access code to my email address but I cant access my gmail account to get the 6 digit number to log on. Is there any way to send the code to another of my email addresses ?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ben1985 

If your account is not suspended then you can have the 2FA code sent by text to your phone.

If it is suspended then you need to contact a CS_Agent to have your email changed to get the 2FA code.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ben1985 

Pay for your plan via 611 or calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. If you can still use the payment card on file and you know your 4 digit account pin # you can make a payment that way.....otherwise you can pay by pm voucher thru 611. Once you pay and reactivate your plan you can get the 2FA verification  code sent to your phone via SMS text. You can disable 2FA in your profile page after you update your payment method. Here is info on your alternative methods of payment....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Ben1985
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account is suspended as I need to change my payment method, but cant get my account to open

@Ben1985 

The code can be sent to your phone by text message.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ben1985 , unfortunately not until you change the email address associated with your account.  To do this, you need to use the chatbot like to initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.