cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

demetriel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I access the login page on my PC, I get a messed up page that is clearly broken. Broken login pageBroken login page

If I try to log in anyways, I get this.

demetriel_0-1680041917071.png

It would be nice to be able to log in to my account!

5 REPLIES 5

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@demetriel 

When you access the login page on your pc you encounter errors....so when you access it on your phone you have no issues? If @softech's suggestion doesn't help then use a different device after you clear your browser and reboot the device.

The pm login page is fussy.....you can also try:

1. Open one tab/window only.
  2. Use secret/incognito mode.
  3. Chrome, safari and Microsoft Edge work best.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This may go without saying, but I gotta ask @demetriel :

1. have you EVER been able to log in to the self-serve site
  2. is your account Active or recently Suspended (i.e. not OVER 90 days since last active)
  3. did you recently port (move) your service to another provider other than Public Mobile

If you activated some time ago in-store, it's possible a self-serve account was never created.   To do that, you'd need the Customer Support Agents to help in creating one.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

illogique
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i would call that page broken since it doesn't work with normal firefox like any other website, but does work in private mode

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@demetriel the login page didn't break. You are using some kind of Chrome  extension, such as theme of some kind that is incompatible with PM page 

Try to launch the browser with no extension mode and it should work 

or try on another desktop browser with no extension installed and it will work

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@demetriel Try clear caches then using private mode try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.