cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Dianago
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • signed up lost SIM card cause number Port took 4 days . 
10 REPLIES 10

@Dianago - did you port your public mobile number out to another provider? If you did, then your account closes here and you lost access to My Account/My Rewards.

If your Public Mobile number and account is current and you are having issues logging in, ask an agent for help.

You can use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, type 'customer support' to get methods to Public Mobile representatives.

Dianago

No I assume my fonus account is inactive as phone number was ported over to public mobile. Just can’t log into account at public mobile as would not accept password. Tried for days .. ever tried changing passwords. No luck

@Dianago wrote:

No was with fonus. Public mobile has trouble porting number over but after 4 days finally got an email to say it was ported over to public mobile. By that time I’d lost the public mobile sim they sent me. 

@Dianago - you will need to obtain a new SIM card and get the SIM number swapped on your My Account.

Dianago

Yes

Dianago

So now no fonus or public mobile . I’m in limbo 

Dianago

No was with fonus. Public mobile has trouble porting number over but after 4 days finally got an email to say it was ported over to public mobile. By that time I’d lost the public mobile sim they sent me. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dianago - yeah, more info. would be helpful here please. You know we are all customers like you here, right?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Dianago you just signed up PM with port?

which sim card you lost? if old carrier sim card lsot, you have to call old carrier back and ask if they can approve the porting with your verbal approval 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dianago  Is your old account still active ?

Need Help? Let's chat.