cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out password

hotplate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I forgot my password and now locked out. 

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hotplate wrote:

I tried too many times to log in and I'm locked out

If you have too many failed attempts and your account is locked now, 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

@hotplate contact a moderator like @gpixel pointed out they are will be able to help you out. You can contact them throught the bot. Type forgot pass word then forgot security questions then open a ticket. 

They wont get back to you until tomorrow mornjng though, so keep that in mind. 

@hotplate Click on ? on bottom right and follow directions. Ask for a human.

hotplate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried too many times to log in and I'm locked out

PilotCass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your easiest option is to try the "Forgot my password" option. You can click on it right underneath where you would normally login. It will give you instructions on how to reset your password. 😁

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@hotplate try the forgot password link

you can contact customer support here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.