cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self serve

Dia12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m locked out of my self serve account and tried to reset the password. It won’t allow me to and keeps telling me to contact public mobile. How do I do that? 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

@Dia12 to contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon .Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). Welcome to PM. 

@Dia12 wrote:

I’m locked out of my self serve account and tried to reset the password. It won’t allow me to and keeps telling me to contact public mobile. How do I do that? 

@gblackma- Generally speaking, it is better to put in a proper query or issue into SIMon, instead of just typing Moderator.  That way the moderators already have an idea of what the problem is when they get starteded handling the ticket.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dia12 wrote:

Your account will be locked after too many failed login.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dia12 to contact a moderator and explain your situation . Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon .Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). Welcome to PM. 

@Dia12 wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dia12  - Click on the question mark in lower corner of page (or click Get Help at the top).  use SIMon the chatbot and enter your question/problem - something like 'locked out of self serve').  Follow the prompts to open a ticket.  A moderator will then contact you using private messaging, and help you reset the password.

Need Help? Let's chat.