cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self serve

franklachance22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't connect to my selfserve account.

When I click on forgot your password, I get this message: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I don't know my password and can't reset it because of that.

I tried to reset the password on different phone / computers and I cleared my cache. I also waited more than an hour.

What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@franklachance22 wrote:

When I click on forgot your password, I get this message: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I tried to reset the password on different phone / computers and I cleared my cache. I also waited more than an hour.

What can I do?

I was locked out for the past 2 days. I was locked out after only 2 tries, it's supposed to allow you 5 tries. I waited more than an hour then retried, was still locked out. I could not even use the forgot password option, it just said I was locked out. Then I waited more than 24 hours and I was still locked out. I finally contacted the moderator team and got a reply within an hour. After answering several questions to verify that it was actually my account the moderator was able to unlock my account and provided a temporary password. I was able to log in and change my password.  I suggest you contact the moderator team. 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator when this happens. Other website log ins will also require you to contact customer service when locked out of an account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@franklachance22 wrote:

What can I do?

If you tried too many failed login, PM will locked your out.  This is preventing hacker to run a program to try  different password to login to your account.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.