cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of one of my accounts

Blandest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I can't use self-serve as I'm locked out one of my accounts.

We have two accounts with PM.  One is fine.

Can a mod please email me so I can provide the credentials of the account I'm locked out of so that my account can be unlocked? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Blandest wrote:

Hello,

Can a mod please email me so I can provide the credentials of the account I'm locked out of so that my account can be unlocked? Thanks.

@Blandest 

hi if you can't remember your password or it is not working contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blandest  - You can open a ticket by clicking the Get help link at the top of the page, and follow the prompts.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Blandest wrote:

Hello,

@Blandest Mods don't email you. You need to contact them. Try through the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.