cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Scarlet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I believe I signed up my mom's sim with an account but now I have forgotten the information it was signed up with (email and password). All I have is the phone number now and I want to port out. How do I get into my self serve account to get the account number?  

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scarlet wrote:

Hi,

I believe I signed up my mom's sim with an account but now I have forgotten the information it was signed up with (email and password). All I have is the phone number now and I want to port out. How do I get into my self serve account to get the account number?  

If you still have the welcome email when you activated then that's almost certainly your login username. That email would also have the account number in the To: area. So check through all your inboxes.

@Scarlet wrote:

Hi,

You can port out using IMEI.

in any even, since you don't know the self serve e-mail addresss, you would have to open a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to regain accesss.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

If you forgot everything, then contact public mobile support is the only way.

Need Help? Let's chat.