cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

trisha__kelly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been locked out of my online account now for months. I have been paying through *611 for awhile but I have a new card and can't change it that way. I have tried to reset password but nothing has been working. I am becoming very frustrated!!Can you Please tell me how to fix this issue ASAP ?

6 REPLIES 6

trisha__kelly

Will do!! Thank you ! 😁

@trisha__kelly wrote:

Yes I have a self serve account. I have not been able to access it for months. It even tells me that my security question answer is wrong and it can't be 🤦 I resorted to using *611 but it won't allow me to change my payment method ( I have a new card). 

Hello @trisha__kelly ,

That is odd, but it would be best to get it sorted out so you do have access to your Self Serve.

We depend on this access to manage PM accounts quite a bit.

Once you get access back with Moderators, go under the Payment TAB, and see the bottom, left corner to remove your old card and add the new one.

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

trisha__kelly

Yes I have a self serve account. I have not been able to access it for months. It even tells me that my security question answer is wrong and it can't be 🤦 I resorted to using *611 but it won't allow me to change my payment method ( I have a new card). 

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@trisha__kelly  Because you have been at this for a couple of months now I would

contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

You have probably already tried clearing your browser or using a different one, and doing the change card method and if those haven't worked a Moderator should be able to provide the assistance you require.  Good luck!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@trisha__kelly wrote:

I have been locked out of my online account now for months. I have been paying through *611 for awhile but I have a new card and can't change it that way. I have tried to reset password but nothing has been working. I am becoming very frustrated!!Can you Please tell me how to fix this issue ASAP ?

Hello @trisha__kelly 

Have you ever registered for a Self Serve account yet? You can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you have had access before and you are having issues, even after trying the Forgot your Password option to fix it, then contact Moderators to help you get back into your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.