cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Self Serve on Public website, trying to register new credit card to pay for services

Equamyst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the subject says, but I'm locked out. I can't even reset my password, as it's saying I'm locked out BEFORE I tried using my 5 password attempts. Frustration is real, and I just want to pay for my plan. Could it be unlocked and password reset so I could pay my bill!?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Equamyst wrote:

As the subject says, but I'm locked out. I can't even reset my password, as it's saying I'm locked out BEFORE I tried using my 5 password attempts. Frustration is real, and I just want to pay for my plan. Could it be unlocked and password reset so I could pay my bill!?

@Equamyst 

Were you successful after waiting and trying again?

You can also try accessing Self Serve through an incognito tab.

If issues still persist, ask Moderators for help.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Equamyst 

If you want to pay by credit card you must know your account pin number to do that.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Equamyst  while you wait to get access to your account,

• If you have a credit card on file you can pay by calling 611, 
  • if you use vouchers you can also call 611 and top up that way.  

wait a full hour and try again...

Equamyst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I attempted to reset password, it was already locked.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Equamyst you might have triggered a temporary lock.  Wait and hour and try again.

did you try Forgot password link and were you able to get through the security question?

if you are unable to get pass the security question, then you need to open ticket with mod to reset password.

Need Help? Let's chat.