cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Self Serve Account

TheNomad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So like an idiot, I tried entering what I thought was my password to many times without resetting it, and now when I try and reset my password, it says my account has been locked out. Can I get my account back so I can log in? Any help available will be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TheNomad wrote:

So like an idiot, I tried entering what I thought was my password to many times without resetting it, and now when I try and reset my password, it says my account has been locked out. Can I get my account back so I can log in? Any help available will be greatly appreciated.

A similar thing happened to me. I thought I was entering my password correctly but as sometimes happens with the small keyboards on phones I hit the wrong key a few times but did not notice (I was not watching carefully as each character entered). I waited 24 hours then tried again. I typed each character carefully and watched to be sure it was correct. It worked. So maybe try that while waiting for a reply from a moderator, if they have not contacted you already.

P.S. Sometimes waiting 1 hour is long enough, but I was still locked out so I waited till the next day. It was probably not a full 24 hrs. 

TheNomad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, will do.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TheNomadYou would need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? on the lower right hand corner. Chat with SIMon and type submit ticket once you think it gets what you are trying to do. Expect the moderators to get back to you in 48 hours.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You should contact moderators

Do you have access to your phone? If not you can also try here

Need Help? Let's chat.