cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of PM Account

Lamyos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been locked out of my account for 24 hours now!! I read some customers have been locked out for days on end! Unacceptable service!! Authentication through emailed access code should be enough! I need the DIRECT intervention of a Customer Service Representative!!! I need to change my plan due to a new phone! HELP!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Lamyos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Problem solved. Thanks for your help!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lamyos 

I have never been locked out on the website or app and I am a member for 2 years. I keep all my different login name and password in a binder so I never run into this issue.

Did you make a note of your registered email and password somewhere?

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Lamyos,

Have you tried clearing your web browser's cache & cookies? Try signing back in after doing so, this could be the quick fix. Otherwise, you could reach out to customer support so that they can intervene as pointed out by the last user. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Lamyos 

you can ask support agent to help to unlock the account and assist in plan changing as well.  Just message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

While you are waiting for agent's response, you can also try to login via Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser.  You  can also try using PM app, make sure to grant Location permission to the app

Need Help? Let's chat.