cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issue - phone stopped working

myungsook
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi I have auto-payment set up for my account but somehow this month's payment didn't go through and my phone service stopped.  Can you please look into it? I am unable to log into my account because I can't get the 2 way authentication text message.

5 REPLIES 5

@slusagm wrote:

you don't need PM to help. Quickest way is to login My Account, use email to receive 2FA during login (as you won't receive the code on phone as account still suspended), them click Pay and resume service button to pay 

EverSafe 2FA codes still get delivered to suspended phone numbers by text messaging.

@myungsook wrote:

there is no way to receive 2FA via email.  As soon as I enter my email and password, it just goes directly to the text message page with no other options.

@myungsook , when you select resend code or didn’t get the code it should then give you the option of receiving the code to your email. Or at least it gives me the option to.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@myungsook 

We are all customers here, no one has access to your account,

You need to submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

myungsook
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

there is no way to receive 2FA via email.  As soon as I enter my email and password, it just goes directly to the text message page with no other options.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you don't need PM to help. Quickest way is to login My Account, use email to receive 2FA during login (as you won't receive the code on phone as account still suspended), them click Pay and resume service button to pay 

Need Help? Let's chat.