cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockdown

triciad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Resetting password, email delayed & then password reset timed out...4 hours later after trying to figure this out today, after 5  is  EVERYBODY TALKS instead of from Public Mobile, no wonder my searches for it could not pick it up & it timed out. If you are having similar problems setting up account or resetting password you might want to search for sender Everybody Talks instead of Public Mobile

10 REPLIES 10

triciad

Still locked out of all 3 accounts.  Well We'll only 2 accounts now because I VAN NOT ADD MONEY TO ONE OF MY PHONE ACCOUNTS. The original phone is lost, misplaced however, it was call forwarded before I went out of phone range where there is only wi Fi. I have the money card bought to put on it but without being able to access the accounts online, not only will I lose the phone , # & the line but public mobile will lose my business

homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good things come to those who wait. Got access now so hang in there it won't be forever even thought it feels that way.

homephone

I had 24hrs so I tried it all

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/New-account-no-selfcare-100-lockdown/...

simon and the mods and the manual reset all failed so far

Have you tried to open a ticket via the SIMon?

Here's the link to directly write them but they have said that it's faster response times via SIMon ticket.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your account information in your message to them

triciad

I'm going to have to wait til the 6th until the system maintanence is complete to here back from moderators. Simon the bot does not understand the question & referred me to community.  Lucky to get in here with new phone since other 2 are locked out of community also

homephone

I waited 5 hours. Still locked out

Its been 24 hrs here and still no support

triciad

Locked out of all3 accounts.  Only one can access community

@Jb456 wrote:

So if I understand correctly.

One of your 3 accounts you can't access.

You've tried to reset your password. Your account is now locked and the forgot password email you did receive but expired?

If your account is now locked. Do not attempt to try to log into it for 1 hour. The system will remove lock after an hour. To be safe wait 1.5 hours.

In the interim.. do the forgot password so system send you an email. This email is valid for 2 hours before it expires...once you receive the email to reset your password..DO NOT CLICK LINK until 1 hour has passed from your last login attempt (or 1.5 hours as suggested).

You should then be able to reset password and login to your account.

If it fails. Click the little question mark on right side to talk to the chat bot SIMon and open a ticket to the moderators to look into for you.

I waited 5 hours. Still locked out

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

So if I understand correctly.

One of your 3 accounts you can't access.

You've tried to reset your password. Your account is now locked and the forgot password email you did receive but expired?

If your account is now locked. Do not attempt to try to log into it for 1 hour. The system will remove lock after an hour. To be safe wait 1.5 hours.

In the interim.. do the forgot password so system send you an email. This email is valid for 2 hours before it expires...once you receive the email to reset your password..DO NOT CLICK LINK until 1 hour has passed from your last login attempt (or 1.5 hours as suggested).

You should then be able to reset password and login to your account.

If it fails. Click the little question mark on right side to talk to the chat bot SIMon and open a ticket to the moderators to look into for you.

If you click the 3 dots on right hand side of the post then you'll see an edit option

triciad

Thanks optionfor letting me know 3 dots on right hand side of post can access option to edit this post. Trying to access my accounts has taken too much time from my days & nights & now there will be maintanence on the 5th so auto capitalization on the form submission to the moderators kind of skews the email addresses.  If you have equal problems with that you might want to include lower case only after your email address if your email is all lower case. 

Need Help? Let's chat.