Did you mean: 

Metalchef666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are we able to see the location we were at when we sent a message or a call

3 REPLIES 3

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Metalchef666 

If you have your location history enabled on your phone (Android) you can check your Google maps timeline for your approximate location at the time a call or message was sent or recieved.

But I don't know about others but my timeline has been quite wonky for the last 5 or 6 months and not very reliable (previously it was very accurate.)

@Metalchef666 wrote:

Are we able to see the location we were at when we sent a message or a call

I'm not aware of any carreir that hs ever shown a location that an outgoing text message was sent from.  In the past, some carriers did show that for incoming and outgoing calls, but that was for the purposes of determing long distance charges.  Since those don't exist and Public Mobile, there's little reason for Public Mobile to show that information (and they don't).  When it comes to carriers that do show the location that a call was made or received at, that really was just very general showing nothing more than the city name and the phone number.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't believe so. The only thing you can see is the region that a phone number belongs to by looking it up.

Need Help? Let's chat.