cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line problem

Skr454
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I just activated my simcard, but the line does not work properly. I can send and recieve texts, and I can make calls, but I can't recieve any calls. It goes on someone else's voice mail. Does anyone know how I can fix it ?

Thanks,

Sina

3 REPLIES 3

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Skr454 did you port your old number?  If so it's not compete yet.  If not  then you have someone else number by mistake, you can log in and try ti change your number 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Skr454 wrote:

Hi

I just activated my simcard, but the line does not work properly. I can send and recieve texts, and I can make calls, but I can't recieve any calls. It goes on someone else's voice mail. Does anyone know how I can fix it ?

Thanks,

Sina

The porting may not be complete, it can take upto 2 hours or so to finish.  Meanwhile try rebooting your phone, more than once throughout the next couple of hours if necessary.

You can also try powering off your phone and removing the SIM and waiting 5 mins before re-inserting and restarting the phone.

If you're still having problems in a few hours from now then submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Skr454 wrote:

Hi

Thanks,

Sina

Did you port a number over?  If so how long ago did you port the number as it can take up to 4 hours.  If it has been over 4 hours or you didn't port a number and took a new one with PM.  As well if you did port your previous provider sim should still be working and you should still be able to receive calls with it back in your phone until this is all cleared up.

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.