cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line inactive on the last day

whatup2003
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

My last day of the plan should be today. (it says Current Plan Cycle: Feb 13, 2023 - Mar 15, 2023), but no it seems to be inactive already. Why?

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can also buy vouchers in lots of stores or online and enter them in the account or 611 (no 4 digit pin needed). Or use real time payments in some stores.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@whatup2003   for now, since you missed the payment (or Pre-authorized payment failed), please manually pay by either using *611 (4 digits PIN required) to pay the amount due or login to My Account, click Reactivate my plan:

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

maybe is a confusion of the billing cycle, payment date

PM is running on a 30 days cycle, not monthly.  So, your cycle start date or payment date will shift up one day after a 31 days month

Also, the "current plan cycle" showing on My Account could be confusing

E.g, you might see

Current Plan Cycle: Feb 13, 2023 - Mar 15, 2023

and:

Amount Due: Mar 15 2023

What it really meant is the cycle in fact goes fromFeb 13, 2023 - Mar 14, 2023   11:59 PM EST

So, you need to pay on or before Mar 14  if you are paying manually.

Or if you have Autopay enabled, PM's autopay will try to get money from your credit card shortly after  March 15, 00:00 AM EST

But Autopay could fail, could be an credit card problem or could be PM issue.  So, if there is any payment problem from Autopay, account will suspended after March 15 5AM EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.