cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just paid for my plan but I can’t call, text and use data

Zachari67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just bought the 40$ plans but nothing is working, I didn’t get a text saying that I bought it even tho my account balance got deducted @Moderator_Team

12 REPLIES 12

@Zachari67, Great!  What did the trick for you?  Please mark the post which provided the solution with the 'solved' button.

Zachari67

It’s working thanks

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Zachari67, first step with all technical issues - have you turned your device off, and back on again?  This is a common problem on a plan change.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zachari67 wrote:

I started using PubliMobile 1 month ago, everything was fine but now I changed my plan and paid for the 40$ plan but nothing works 

@Zachari67 for this issue, usually the lost-then-found trick will reactivate your service, and if that doesn't work, a manual top-up for $1 will do it.  These two workarounds are described here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

EDIT wow in the time it took me to get to this tab, you got several more responses, including most of the info I provided here.  If the lost trick doesn't work though, try the top up.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping

@Zachari67 wrote:

I started using PubliMobile 1 month ago, everything was fine but now I changed my plan and paid for the 40$ plan but nothing works 

You account may not be provisioned correctly.  Use the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your new plan features again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is about 48 - 72 hours. Good luck.

Zachari67

Yes it’s written Public mobile on the left top corner but I can’t do anything, usually, I receive a text saying the payment was complete but I didn’t get a text at all even tho the money was deducted from my account

mimmo

Try the lost stolen trick.  Login to self-serve click plan then lost stolen then click the enable button for a couple minute then say you found phone.

If that doesn't work then maybe post  a screen shot of payment history and of overview page. 

Zachari67

My phone was working yesterday, it’s a iPhone 7 plus and imei is working, and I’m not blocked 

popping

@Zachari67 wrote:

Just bought the 40$ plans but nothing is working, I didn’t get a text saying that I bought it even tho my account balance got deducted @CS_Agent

Did you ported your number to PM during activation?

If yes, porting a number from other mobile provider may take up to 3 hours to complete. 

Is your phone showing that you are connected to Public Mobile?

Zachari67

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Zachari67 wrote:

Just bought the 40$ plans but nothing is working, I didn’t get a text saying that I bought it even tho my account balance got deducted @CS_Agent

@Zachari67When did you set up the account? Did you make a new number or port in from another carrier? Did you try rebooting your phone? Are you connected to the public mobile network? Is your phone compatible with PM and unlocked? What kind of phone is it? Have you checked your IMEI with the database to see if its been blacklisted? http://www.imeipro.info/

Zachari67
Need Help? Let's chat.