cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just logged in to check when payment is due and plan disappeared?

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is all that's showing in self serve:

Capture.PNG

Do you folks think the autorenew will go OK or should I preemptivly message the mods about this?

8 REPLIES 8

rob79

Oddly enough, I tried to log in again like 20 minutes later and the page wouldn't load at all. Then about an hour later it let me in but was still showing no plan. 

I was able to make a manual payment (even though it gave me an error it showed the funds on the acct after I logged out/back in) b/c I was worried about the autopay not working.

Guess it's fixed now though, everything looks normal again.

I've been seeing problems for at least 20 hours, using Safari on iPadAir latest iOS, Chrome on macbookAir (latest updates).  Getting to the point where I'm so frustrated.  Going to try Safari on macbookAir now.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@rob79 Something strange is happening with SelfServe right now.  I want to do a plan change, and it’s not allowing me do make a selection.  I think updates may be occurring. But no notice was given to us about it.

I am seeing inconsistent behavior ever since the last maintenance outage.  Functionality using Mozilla browser is hit and miss.  Works fine in chrome.

I am using Opera browser which is working fine. 

@stonechucker wrote:

@rob79 Something strange is happening with SelfServe right now.  I want to do a plan change, and it’s not allowing me do make a selection.  I think updates may be occurring. But no notice was given to us about it.

I am seeing inconsistent behavior ever since the last maintenance outage.  Functionality using Mozilla browser is hit and miss.  Works fine in chrome.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rob79

Click the "View Paument History" to check whether PM used your available fund.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That's normal. It happens from time to time. Try using incognito/private browsing mode. This behaviour will not change anything with your renewal.

cappaj

@rob79 wrote:

This is all that's showing in self serve:

Capture.PNG

Do you folks think the autorenew will go OK or should I preemptivly message the mods about this?

I just check my account and I'm seeing the same thing - but I know it was showing my plan just an hour or two ago.

Need Help? Let's chat.