cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Wanna Say "Thanks"

dcsang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderators: If this is the wrong forum for a thread like this, please, obviously, delete accordingly.

I'm a recent convert to Public Mobile (thanks to the 90 day, 12GB, for $120 deal) and while I set up my account to auto renew, I didn't expect to get the $2/month bonus into my account  as a "reward".  

I was happy to see it, I just didn't expect it.  

I was even happier when I went to purchase a 200 minute long distance add on ($8) and found out it only would cost me $2.26 (after taking into account the $6 in my account thanks to the "rewards" for auto renewing). 

So far the service (voice and data) has been stellar compared to my previous provider (that will remain nameless but rhymes with "Dodgers" 🙂  )

So I just wanted to say "Thanks" to the PM team for making the transition so easy, seamless (at least it has been for myself) and, at the same time, saving me $$$ on my previous plan.

Cheers,

Dave

3 REPLIES 3

dcsang

I'm just guessing (since I don't work for PM) but based on the amount of talk this plan is getting around Toronto (and this is just among my friends) I would think that some of the porting may be quite busy if it requires any human intervention on PM's part.

It also depends on where you're porting from, if you're still on a contract at the current provider, if you have any funds owing on your phone, etc. etc. etc. 

I know when I ported, about 3 or so weeks ago, it went very smoothly - I was not on contract at my previous provider and I didn't owe anything on my phone or had any oustanding bills per se. 

Hopefully your port goes sooner rather than later... 

Cheers,
Dave

hxsports

I paid $120 Last Friday, but my port-in request is not processed and PM is not even read. VERY VERY upset. @Caroline_D

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @dcsang!

Welcome to PM!

This is the right place to post, and I am sure everyone is happy to hear about your positive experience.  

Need Help? Let's chat.