cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Paid my bill in full and i have no data

Romani8023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Payed bill on Nov 3rd and restarted phone several times, no data at the moment.

Please help need Data to call my Wife overseas, ASAP.

Romani Iskander

416-xxxx-69xx

6 REPLIES 6

@srlawren, thanks and now after reading yours don't be surprised if mine sees a little edit.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 I like your macro for contacting the mods. I hope you don't mind, but I've adopted (and slightly modified) the macro for my own use too.  I think it will save a lot of time.  Thanks for the idea!  (I know, I've seen others with something similar too, but I'm giving Shawn credit for my own adoption since this was the post that finally made me realize I should do it, LOL.)  Here's what mine looks like, FYI....

You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Romani8023,

thank you for taking the time to raise concern with us!

Sorry to hear that your data hasn't been working despite renewing your plan. We'll be more than happy to help, can you please send us a private message ?

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Romani8023 as @ShawnC13 noted, there is a bug affecting at least some "3G" data plans, where the data amount used is not resetting correctly at renewal time.  You should definitely reach out to the moderators using the link that he provided.  They are Public Mobile support employees that can help you with this by manually resetting your data.  They are investigating a proper fix, but in the meantime this is the workaround they have in place to get your data flowing again.

(If you're not sure if you have a "3G" data plan, please see here; however, you should reach out to the moderators regardless as if it's not that issue, it must be some other account glitch preventing you from using your data.)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Romani8023, do you happen to have a "3G speed" plan?  There appears to be lingering issues with resetting the data counter on renewal.  As suggested, private message the moderator team and they will resolve it expeditiously.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Romani8023, by chance do you have the "3G" data plan? 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.