cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Joined, how do I cancel a moderator ticket?

lefty4666
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Folks, just joined yesterday after getting some excellent advice from several on this community. Part way thru the process, trying to bring my phone # with me, seemed to bog down, set up a Moderator Ticket #118034-869. Kept on stumbling around and eventually (I Think) everything fell into place. Soon I had an account #, the exact plan that I wanted at the cost I wanted. After an hour or so, my cell with the PM SIM in place began to show Public Mobile in the upper right corner. Called my cell from our land line, the number worked, could call out, all seems 20:20. Don't think I need Moderator help, how do I cancel the ticket? By the way, whoever developed the software for this sign up process needs a pat on the back. Even an old donkey(me) was able to move thru and get it done. Thanks. Lefty

6 REPLIES 6

Weldorman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I, too joined recently, but haven't had the need to contact a Moderator, but I'm glad you got things sorted out.

You're right, the signup/activation seems to have been very well thought out and I didn't have any problems either...just a bit of care to have all your information together before you start, and all seems to go smoothly.  Glad to have you with us.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When a moderator replies, just mention issue has been resolved. Also a good time to ask any questions you may have about PM.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lefty4666 , just tell the moderator that everything is solved when they respond.  

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to public mobile:)

Don't worry about the ticket, just let them know it's settled already

Cheers

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@lefty4666 wrote:

Hey Folks, just joined yesterday after getting some excellent advice from several on this community. Part way thru the process, trying to bring my phone # with me, seemed to bog down, set up a Moderator Ticket #118034-869. Kept on stumbling around and eventually (I Think) everything fell into place. Soon I had an account #, the exact plan that I wanted at the cost I wanted. After an hour or so, my cell with the PM SIM in place began to show Public Mobile in the upper right corner. Called my cell from our land line, the number worked, could call out, all seems 20:20. Don't think I need Moderator help, how do I cancel the ticket? By the way, whoever developed the software for this sign up process needs a pat on the back. Even an old donkey(me) was able to move thru and get it done. Thanks. Lefty

There is no opportunity to cancel the ticket. Just reply to their message that everything is ok now.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@lefty4666 @You can't cancel it. Just reply when you get their message that you fixed it yourself.

Very little time and brainpower will be wasted.

Need Help? Let's chat.